In this lab, my group and I have come up with two hypotheses, experimented, and collected data. During this process, we thought critically when putting the materials together to form into both parallel and series circuits. Though our parallel hypothesis wasn’t correct, I believe my group and I have formed two clear, understandable hypotheses. We were also able to come up with a clear procedure for our experiment. My group and I weren’t so sure how to attach the materials correctly to form a parallel circuit but we managed to with Ms. Wilson’s help. We didn’t quite succeed with coming up with correct data in the first experiment because we kept on switching between the 500 and the 50 section on the ammeter which led to us getting inaccurate information. In the end, we managed to get data that made sense. Next time, I believe that we should not change things around often and keep things the same so our data is accurate.